The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals Kamaitachi no Yoru: Rinne Saisei, a remake of the Chunsoft-developed Super Famicom sound novel game Kamaitachi no Yoru, for PS Vita.
The 5pb.-developed remake retains the same game systems of the original title, but departs from the sound novel concept for a light novel-esque story with illustrations.
Here are the first screenshots:
Further information, such as release date, have yet to leak from the magazine.
Update 8:55 a.m.: Kamaitachi no Yoru: Rinne Saisei will launch for PS Vita in Japan on February 16 for 6,800 yen.
The game features illustrations by G-senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo‘s Alpha, and additional scenarios by Higurashi When They Cry‘s Ryukishi07.
Here is the cast list:
- Protagonist (Toru) (voiced by Ryota Osaka)
- Heroine (Mari Kobayashi) (voiced by Satomi Akesaka)
- Jiro Kobayashi (voiced by Kenichiro Matsuda)
- Kyoko Kobayashi (voiced by Noriko Rikimaru)
- Toshio Kubota (voiced by Kentaro Ito)
- Midori Shinozaki (voiced by Eri Sendai)
- Kanako Watase (voiced by Minami Takahashi)
- Aki Kawamura (voiced by Ayano Yamamoto)
- Keiko Kitano (voiced by Mariko Honda)
- Seiichi Kayama (voiced by Taiten Kusunoki)
- Haruko Kayama (voiced by Yu Asakawa)
- Yosuke Mikimoto (voiced by Hiroshi Shirokuma)
And here are the staff:
- Original Scenario: Takemaru Abiko
- Supervision and Development Collaboration: Spike Chunsoft
- Character Design: Alpha
- Additional Scenario: Ryukishi07
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.