Marvelous has released the trailer for Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star‘s second set of downloadable costumes in Japan, which launched today, as well as detailed the third set, which is due out on December 1.
As previously detailed, the second set of costumes, the “Extella Special Costumes,” includes:
- Tamamo no Mae Costume: “Jet Black Magic Garbs”
- Medusa Costume: “Gorgon Arrange”
- Artoria Pendragon Costume: “Mysterious Heroine Garbs”
- Gilgamesh Costume: “Original Myth Formal Wear”
- Jeanne d’Arc Costume:”April Magical”
The third set, the “Extella Women’s Costumes,” includes:
Nero Claudius: “Deep Crimson Modern Costume”
Tamamo no Mae: “Spring Modern Costume”
Attila: “Neighbor Attila”
Elizabeth Bathory: “Cheeleader”
Medusa: “Maneuver Woman Medusa”
Jeanne d’Arc: “Orleans Girl”
Artoria Pendragon: “Summer Memories”
Each costume costs 400 yen. The entire set will be available for 2,240 yen.
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star is now available for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan, and will launch in the west in early 2017.
Watch a trailer for the “Extella Special Set” below.