Darksiders: Warmastered Edition will support 4K resolution on PlayStation 4 Pro and PC, publisher THQ Nordic announced.
Here’s a full overview of the remaster, via THQ Noridc:
Darksiders Warmastered Edition Features
- PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
- Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
- 4K support for PC and PS4 Pro
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (30 for Wii U)
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth.
Hunted by a vengeful group of Angels, War must take on the forces of Hell, forge uneasy alliances with the very demons he hunts, and journey across the ravaged remains of the Earth on his quest for vengeance and vindication.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 22, for PC on November 29, and for Wii U at a later date.
Watch a new trailer below. View a set of 4K screenshots at the gallery.