The PC version of Trillion: God of Destruction will launch for PC via Steam on October 25 with a 40 percent discount for the first week following release, Idea Factory International announced.
A $9.99 Deluxe Pack not including the game will also be available. Its full contents include:
- 7 Digital Novels – Learn more about each Overlord in these exclusive novels!
- Digital Character Art Book – 21 pages filled with art of the Overlords and all your faithful servants!
- Digital Rough Sketches Art Book – 18 pages of character sketches!
- PC Wallpapers – 6 wallpapers so you can bring the Underworld to your PC!
- Original Soundtrack – 11 tracks by composer Tenpei Sato!
If you purchase the game and the Deluxe Pack together, you’ll get an additional 10 percent overall discount on top of the 40 percent discount.
Here’s an overview of the game:
More than a thousand years passed since the legendary battle against the Heavens. The demons of the Underworld lived an evil, yet fulfilling life in peace. And so it remained, until the appearance of Trillion, a demon god of destruction that sought to consume the world.
Its power unfathomable, it destroyed the Underworld’s forces. Even Zeabolos, the Great Overlord himself, was defeated.
On the brink of death, Zeabolos heard a mysterious voice from deep within. “It is too early yet for the lineage of the Great Overlord to fall…” Zeabolos was revived, his shambled body patched together again by a young necromancer named Faust.
Zeabolos gained the power of the Soul Grimoire, and decided henceforth to fight.
- A TRILLION HP! This big bad boss has 1,000,000,000,000 HP! How you defeat him is up to your individual strategy and training!
- 6 Deadly Sins to Love! In between battles, you’ll get some quality alone time with each of your six Overlord Candidates leading your army. Can you have a love story even in war?
- Prepare for Battle! While Trillion sleeps, it’s training time! Hit the training grounds and discover randomly-generated treasure chests or strengthen weapons at the Blacksmith’s!
- Replay, Replay, Replay! Stats carry over with each New Game+ plus and there are multiple endings to unlock! With over 10 endings, there’s even more reason to stand up and keep fighting!
View the screenshots at the gallery.