Bandai Namco has announced Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle, a four-player side-scrolling beat’ em up action game developed by Bamtang due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in January 2017.
Here are the details:
Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle provides a creative and modern re-imaging of the classic multiplayer beat-em-up genre. Level up your rangers, team up with friends, summon the Megazord, and fi ght your way through levels stylized after classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes!
- Classic Power Ranger DNA Intact: Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
- Intuitive and Deep Battle System: Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
- Leveling and Customization: Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
- Unloackable Characters: Unlock Tommy Oliver in his Green & White Ranger costumes as well as the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam & Kat from MMPR season 2!
- Nostalgic: Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are filled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the first two seasons of the show!