The latest issue of Weekly Jump has the scoop on The Alliance Alive, a new “group performance RPG” for 3DS from FuRyu featuring artwork similar to the company’s previous The Legend of Legacy. It will launch in Japan in spring 2017 for 6,280 yen.
The story follows nine protagonists and progresses in a way that players switch between characters. The story will develop from the perspectives of these characters, who each have different standpoints and environments. The game is set in a continent ruled by Asmodians and divided by the effects of a “distortion.” Rain worlds and fire worlds are just a couple of the hostile worlds that players will visit.
The magazine introduces the nine characters:
- Tiggy – Self-Proclaimed Prodigy Professor
- Viviana – Daughter of a Noble Asmodian
- Ignace – Viviana’s Butler
- Galil – Boy of the Resistance
- Ursula – Galil’s Childhood Friend
- Rachel – Guild Mercenary
- Barbarosa – Monster Soldier
- Gene – Knowledgeable Magic User
- Renzo – Well-Informed Young Man
FuRyu launched a three-day countdown website today. We’ll likely see the official announcement of The Alliance Alive when it ends.