Inferno Climber, the PC survival action RPG from Arc System Works, will leave Steam Early Access and launch as a full release on September 9, the developer announced.
Additionally, Arc System Works released an update to Early Access users today containing a new area and bug fixes. Here are the patch notes:
- New area added! Player could now access lava area via the Thirsty Canal.
Fixes and Adjustments
- Fixed bug whereby Sand Dwelling Fish could be launched high up into the air.
- Fixed bug whereby Sand Dwelling Fish could not be targeted.
- Fixed issue whereby player could access locked area via shortcuts.
- Fixed typo in egg freshness representation in item book.
- Fixed issue whereby parts of the level in Thirsty Canal is not appearing.
- Fixed issue whereby arrow could be shot through the ceiling at times.
- Fixed issue in ‘Seeking’ skill whereby arrow continues to moves after hitting a wall.
- Fixed issue whereby new Lantern only refill up to 999 instead of the full capacity.
- Fixed level terrains whereby player could access unintended areas.
- Edited various English mistranslations.
Visit the game’s official website here.