Square Enix will launch Hitman: The Complete First Season at retail for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on January 31, 2017. It will cost $59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99 on consoles and $49.99 / £39.99 / €49.99 on PC.
Hitman: The Complete First Season will include all of the locations (Prologue, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, and Bangkook), challenges, opportunities, Escalation Contracts created by the developer Io Interactive, and Contracts created by the community released since the first episode launched digitally in March.
The game will be released in a SteelBook Day One Edition in both North America and Europe.
The following bonus downloadable content will also be included with Hitman: The Complete First Season:
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack – Includes “The Icon” and “A House Built on Sand” missions, plus the brand new upcoming “Landslide” mission.
- Original Soundtrack – Featuring the original game score.
- The ‘Making of’ Hitman Documentary – Charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016.
- “Requiem Blood Money Pack” – Includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol.
- The PlayStation 4 version includes the six additional exclusive “The Sarajevo Six” missions.
Square Enix notes that the “Requiem Blood Money Pack” will also be available for purchase after January 31.
View a set of box arts at the gallery.