Crows: Burning Edge will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on October 27, Bandai Namco announced. It will cost 6,800 yen at retail and 6,120 yen via download.
The PS Vita version of the game, which was previously planned to release alongside the PlayStation 4 version, has been cancelled.
First-print copies will include a download code for the Crows Gaiden “Sono Go no Crows” Pack, a short episode for Guriko Hanaki, who is connected to Worst, and also includes character-themed exclusive customization items.
Here’s Amazon’s description of the game:
- The story of the Crows is newly resurrected on PlayStation 4.
- Set in Toarushi, where rival warlords defend their turf. Experience the fierce fighting action of The Big Four.
- Main the protagonist, Suzuran High School student Harumichi Bouya, and relive the original story from the perspectives of the four people standing atop each faction.
- Freely customize your fashion and battle style, and aim to become the strongest and most supreme man.
- The game features an original “Another Story” supervised by Hiroshi Takahashi, the original author of Crows.
If you missed it, the last we saw of Crows: Burning Edge before today was its first full-length trailer, which came out in September 2015.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.