The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals Macross Delta Scramble for PS Vita from publisher Bandai Namco.
The flight action shooting game lets players use Variable Fighters with three stages of transformation while taking part in grand Delta Platoon dogfights. It will launch on October 20 in Japan.
Update 8:20 a.m.: New details have come in.
The standard edition of Macross Delta Scramble will cost 6,100 yen, and a “Run Pika Sound Edition” will cost 9,000 yen.
The Main Missions cover the story up until episode 13 of Macross Delta. Guests from across the Macross series will appear for Extra Missions. The game is in development at Artdink.
Guest characters include:
Macross: Do You Remember Love?
- Hikaru Ichijyo
- Lynn Minmay
- Alto Saotome
- Sheryl Nome
- Ranka Lee
Development is currently 70 percent complete.
Here are some of the songs appearing in the game:
Standard Edition (20 total songs)
- “Ichido Dake no Koi Nara” by Walkure
- “Koi! Halation The War” by Walkure
- “Ikenai Borderline” by Walkure
- “Bokura no Senjou” by Walkure
- “Zettai Reido Theta Novatic” by Walkure
- “Koi Obaeteimasuka” by Mari Iijima
- “Iteza Gogo Kuji (Don’t Be Late)” by May’n
- “Seikan Hikou” by Megumi Nakajima
- “Universal Bunny” by May’n
- “Houkago Overflow” by Megumi Nakajima
Limited Edition Run Pika Sound Edition (50 total songs)
- “Run ga Pikatto Hikattara” by Walkure
- “Giritic Beginner” by Walkure
- “Fukaku Teisei Cosmic Movement” by Walkure
- “Dog Fighter”
- “Watashi no Kare ha Pilot” by Mari Iijima
- “0-G Love” by Mari Iijima
- “Macross” by Makoto Fujiwara
- “Shao Pai Long” by Mari Iijima
- “Tenshi no Enogu” by Mari Iijima
- “Tri-Angler fight on stage” by May’n and Megumi Nakajima
- “Lion” by May’n and Megumi Nakajima
- “Infinity #7” by May’n
- “Northern Cross” by May’n
- “Anata no Oto” by Megumi Nakajima
- “Obelisk” by May’n
- “Niji Iro Kumakuma” by Megumi Nakajima
- “Get it on ~Kousoku Cry Max” by May’n and Megumi Nakajima
- “Sayonara Notsubasa ~the end of triangle” by May’n and Megumi Nakajima
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.