Bandai Namco has released the latest information, screenshots, and video for The Idolmaster: Platinum Stars, introducing the game’s outfit and accessory skills, additional features, and first round of downloadable content.
Get the information below.
■ Outfit and Accessory Skills
Outfits and accessories have “skills” tied to them. By utilizing these skills, you may be able to successfully tackle difficult concert stages. Let’s take a look at some example skills.
Queen Bracelet [Rank C Accessory (Hand)]
Appeal +10 – A skill that boosts the idol’s appeal by just a little bit.
Paradise Head Charm [Rank C Accessory (Head)]
Charge Level 1 – Sets the charge Level to 1 once a Memories Appeal is triggered.
Old Rose Anklet [Rank D Accessory (Leg)]
Fan +5% – A skill that increases the amount of fans acquired during a concert by just a little bit.
Wrapping My Heart [Rank B Outfit]
Duo Burst III – On a stage higher than Charge Level 1 or 2, a Duo Burst can be triggered.
■ Memories Drive
When you perform a Memories Appeal and the requirements to trigger a “Drive ○○” are in place, it is possible to trigger a Memories Appeal for multiple idols. The score you acquire in this case is, of course, higher than that of a normal Memories Appeal.
■ Special Extreme Burst
When you perform a Burst Appeal and the requirements to trigger a “○○ Burst” are in place, it is possible to trigger a special Burst Appeal. Several conditions need to be met, such as dedicated skills, Burst Level, and the amount of idols, but its ability to stir up the concert hall is astounding.
■ Kotori Otonashi the Navigator
Kotori will support players as the office clerk of 765 Production. If there’s something you don’t know, try checking Kotori’s notes!
■ Photographing Idols
You can take photos of the idols in-game by using the PlayStation 4’s Share button. You can configure the “Share Button Control Type” for screenshots beforehand to easily take photographs.
■ DLC Catalog Vol. 1 (July 28)
The first round of downloadable content will launch alongside the game on July 28 and include:
- “Miracle Night” (Song)
- “Miracle Dance Hall [Rank C Outfit]” – Image: Cool, Type: Heartful Lady, Skill: Memories Appeal +1 / EXP +15% / Chain Complete 2,000
- “Stardrop Earring [Rank C Accessory (Head)” – Skill: Charge Level 1
- “Light Ble Polaris [Rank C Accessory (Body)]” – Skill: Drive Duo
- “Miracle Star Glove [Rank C Accessory (Hand)” – Skill: Charge Level 2
- “Tristar Garter [Rank C Accessory (Foot)]” – Skill: Chain Bonus 100
- “Miracle Complete Set” – Includes all of the above.
- “I Want” (Trio Song)
- “Me ga Au Shunkan” (Trio Song)
- “Mail from Idols” – In-game e-mails from the game’s idols.
- “Money” – In-game money.
- “P Drop” – Increases the number of gifts received after a concert.
Here’s the trailer for Vol. 1 of downloadable content:
View the screenshots at the gallery.