Bandai Namco released a new gameplay video and set of screenshots for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 at E3 2016.
The Dimps-developed Dragon Ball sequel is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2016.
Get the footage and fact sheet below. View the screenshots at the gallery.
It’s Time to Go Super Saiyan!
Developed to fully utilize the power of current generation gaming consoles and PCs, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is scheduled to launch in the Americas in 2016.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and changing historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss fights
- Brand new hub city 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- More in depth character creation system
- Updates and post launch support for up to one year