Raiden V will launch for Xbox One on May 11 in North America, Europe, and Asia, developer Moss announced.
Here’s a brief overview of the shoot ’em up’s features, via the game’s (horrible) English website:
- Full HD – Detailed graphics on the high-performance Xbox One.
- Cheer System – Players can give cheer on other players who are playing at the same time. If you support other players, your points and special attack gauge will greatly increase.
- Play Score Meter – Compare your performance with other top scores around the country.
- Multiple Aircraft – Defeat enemies using aircraft with various different types of performances.
- Eight Total Stages – Enjoy a great deal of volume with eight total stages, each with three scenes.
Watch the game’s official English trailer below.