JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven will launch for PlayStation 4 in the Americas on June 28, publisher Bandai Namco announced.
Watch a new trailer highlighting the characters and setting from “Part 3: Stardust Crusaders” below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
A fact sheet follows.
- Release Date: June 28, 2016
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Genre: Action / Fighting
- Players: 1 offline / 2-4 online
- Ratings: RP
- Text: English, French, Spanish
- Voiceover: Japanese
In almost 30 years since its first publication, the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure franchise has never been as young and fresh as today! Hirohiko Araki’s masterpiece is a global cultural phenomenon, having influenced a whole generation of games as well as countless anime and manga series. With the recent announcement of the anime adaptation of Chapter 4, “Diamond is Unbreakable,” fan excitement and anticipation is higher than ever before!
Featuring a complete new 2-vs-2 fighting system, the House of Joestar is coming back to North and South America in a new fast-paced action/fighting game, exclusively for PlayStation 4! Strategize with your partner, overwhelm your opponent, and strike a victory pose in stylish team battles only possible in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.
- A boy named Joestar. In an original story that spans generations, all the members of the House of Joestar are joining forces to unravel a terrible mystery and discover the “Truth”!
- More more more. More than 50 characters coming from the 8 chapters of the story!
- It’s all in the game. New incredible abilities and fighting styles made possible through open stage cooperative battles! Select your favorite duo and trigger devastating Dual Heat Attacks!
- Roam. Larger environments with even more stage gimmicks.