Sega has released new Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade Future Tone details and screenshots, introducing the game’s features, controls, and some of the songs in each of its two packs.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade Future Tone will be released for PlayStation 4 as a downloadable title in Future Sound and Colorful Tone versions later this year. As previously detailed, the former has over 120 songs focused on the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva and Project Diva F series, while the latter has over 100 songs that focused on the Project Mirai series launched for 3DS and Project Diva Arcade game.
Get the outline below.
The best arrange of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade Future Tone comes to PlayStation 4! (Please note this as this is not a port of the arcade version for PlayStation 4.) High quality and a large volume of songs await.
- The series’ highest quality of graphics displayed in 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second.
- Over 220 songs across a total of two packs. Over 340 modules, as well.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone makes the rhythm game more enjoyable with unique customization elements and fun elements.
- There are a maximum of five different difficulties, players from beginner to advanced can enjoy the game.
- The highest degree of character customization freedom.
- Customize up to six characters to appear in music videos.
- The first entry in the series with key configuration functionality.
Future Sound Songs
- “Decorator” by kz
- “Tengaku” by Yuuyu
- “Erase or Zero” by Crystal-P
- “Just Be Friends” by Dixie Flatline
- “Boukyaku Shinjuu” by OPA and Asaki NO’9
- “Sennen no Dokusou Ka” by Yanagi
Colorful Tone Songs
- “Yumeyume” by DECO27
- “Sweet Magic” by Junky
- “Terekakushi Shishunki” by HoneyWorks
- “No Logic” by JimmyThumb-P
- “After Burner” by HIRO and Hal
- “Snowman” by Halyosy
How to Play
Similar to the Project Diva series so far, the basic Triangle, Square, X, and Circle icons are arranged to the buttons of the DualShock 4, as well as the d-pad.
The “Slide” element introduced in the arcade version can be controlled with the left and right sticks, as well as with the L and R buttons. Additionally, by switching options, touchpad and motion sensor functions will also be available.
This is the first game in the series that allows for key configuration. You can set your favorite icons to each button. Additionally, you can set a single button for a “melody icon simultaneous press.”
Switching the Rhythm Game Display
The Melody Icon in the rhythm game can be switched from five patterns. In addition to the basic Triangle, Square, X, and Circle, it also interlaces the d-pad keys to further improve the ease of play.
View the screenshots at the gallery.