Toukiden 2 has seamless battles, Shield Sword weapon
New details from the latest Weekly Famitsu.
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has first details on Toukiden 2, first announced for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PlayStation 3 in September last year.
Get the information below.
- Unlike its predecessor, Toukiden 2 is an open-world hunting action game.
- From forests and caves to volcanoes, players will fight in a variety of fields. When you encounter a demon, battles will take course seamlessly.
- The world will shift between day and night.
- There is a new weapon called the “Shield Sword,” which is just a big sword in the right hand and shield in the left hand.
- Development is 60 percent complete.
- The Hero Who Lost His Memory – A slayer who fought in the Twilight Yokohama Defensive War. In the midst of battle, he leaped forward 10 years and washed ashore a village without his memory.
- Hakase (The Doctor) (Weapon: Gun) – A short girl and mechanical expert chasing the truth about the world.
- Tokitsugu (Weapon: Gun) – A device that The Doctor made. The soul of a human is sealed inside it.
- Gwen (Weapon: Shield Sword) – A British girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Shinragou – A large oni with overwhelming power that can mow down everything in its path.
- Hidaru – A medium-sized oni with long arms and an enlarged abdomen.
Toukiden 2 is due out this year in Japan.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"