Stella Glow will launch for 3DS in Europe on March 11, 2016, publisher NIS America announced.
In North America, the Imageepoch-developed strategy RPG will launch on November 17.
Get a full outline of the game below.
As most reluctant heroes do, Stella Glow-protagonist Alto starts as a country boy in a small town. One day, he hears a song coming from the forest (which is odd, since song has been absent on the planet for thousands of years), where he discovers the lone Hilda. But after the chance encounter, Hilda reveals she’s the Witch of Destruction, hellbent on destroying the world with her Harbingers. As Hilda is about to destroy Alto’s hometown, he and Lisette are rescued by the Royal Knights and whisked back safely to the kingdom. Alto joins the 9th Regiment for the sole purpose of gathering the other Witches to stop Hilda.
- Song Magic — Famous Japanese voice actors sing more than 20 songs in the game. Plus, the soundtrack is composed by Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears). The songs are part of Song Magic – a vital combat and story element. Players can even choose to “tune” the Witches’ hearts to increase their abilities.
- Solid Strategy Gameplay — From the team behind the classic Luminous Arc games comes a brand new IP with the same renowned level of strategic combat.
- Free Time — Players will get an allotment of Free Time where they can upgrade or buy items, tune Witches’ hearts, explore, and grind experience, but that’s in limited supply as Combat Time will drive along the game’s story.
- Forming Bonds — Several Free Time options allow players to deepen relationships with their comrades, even form romances, which can unlock new powers and special events – make sure to use your Free Time accordingly!
- Plenty of Fight — Stella Glow will have 40-60 hours of story and sidequest content, with multiple endings, New Game+ mode, and more than 50 maps to battle on. The world of Stella Glow is rich and vibrant with tons to do!