The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has the results of a recent poll conducted by the magazine regarding which Koei Tecmo Warriors (or Musou) collaboration Japanese fans want to see happen next.
Here’s what’s leaked in both the game and anime departments:
Game Department (plus comment from the makers)
- Touken Ranbu Online – “We’d certainly like to play it, so we’d like to look into making it a reality, but right now we’re focusing on the PC and smartphone versions.”
- Type-Moon – “I want to play a Saber-like game where you wipe out an army of Wakame that fill the screen.” (Co-founder Takashi Takeuchi)
- Fire Emblem – No comment from the makers.
- Neoromance – “Should we seriously propose it?”
- Final Fantasy – “The Forgotten Capital quest could get heated.” (Producer Yoshinori Kitase)
- Tales of – “Thank you very much, but there aren’t any plans.”
- Kantai Collection – No comment from the makers.
- Atelier – “Maybe if it has synthesis and collection elements, it’ll be more RPG-like.”
- Shin Megami Tensei – “Get in touch with us anytime.” (Producer Kazuyuki Yamai)
- Persona – “It’d be interesting if we could make it one day.” (PR)
- Pretty Cure
- Fairy Tail
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Gin Tama
Thanks, [email protected].