Get more details about the game below.
The team at PM Studios is the creative force behind DJMax Fever, a widely acclaimed rhythm title for the PlayStation Portable system which released in the North American market in 2008. Equipped with new user interfaces and rhythms, PM Studios has crafted an even more innovative and interactive music game experience—Superbeat: Xonic will rock players’ worlds! Players will be able to experience over 45 music tracks and boogie through 200 different play patterns!
“I’m extremely excited to work with my former colleagues and bring what I feel is our spiritual successor to DJMax. We’ve been listening to the fans and decided that the Vita was the best platform for our players,” said Michael Yum, CEO of PM Studios. “I’m also very honored to work with the talented folks at both Nurijoy and Acttil on this new endeavor. With the former DJMax developers at both PM Studios and Nurijoy developing what they’re best at and by allowing Acttil to help us bring this game to the market, I feel we can give the players something they can really enjoy.”
- Rhythm on PSVita! – PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with the high-speed, intuitive system found only in Superbeat: Xonic! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! – Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play pattern! – Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Get your skills up with Free Style for endless game play!
- New music! – Superbeat: Xonic will feature Beatcraft-exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks- this music is guaranteed to electrify your Xonic experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! – Check your ranking in real-time in both local and worldwide ranking! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to eyes! – Enhance your DJ experience with captivating illustrations! Over 50 mesmerizing images are available throughout the game!