Famitsu this week has a few new details on Nintendo and Atlus’ upcoming Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem collaboration game for Wii U, Genei Ibun Roku #FE.
Get the tidbits below.
- Fire Emblem characters are being selected from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light and Fire Emblem: Awakening. Others will also appear as friends, or as enemies or masterminds.
- Characters are selected based off things such as their popularity ranking data. Both Cain and Abel will also appear.
- Characters that appeared as enemies in Fire Emblem will appear as enemies in this game.
- The main story takes about 30 hours to clear. The side stories and such take about the same amount of time.
- The game is currently in the debugging and balance adjustments stage. All of its features have already been implemented.
- This is being called a Fire Emblem and Atlus collaboration, but it’s a completely new RPG that any RPG fan can enjoy.
Genei Ibun Roku #FE is due out for Wii U in 2016.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.