Shenmue III Kickstarter adds new stretch goals
The Baisha Village will keep growing.
In addition to its remaining $3.2 to $4 million stretch goals (reproduced below), the following stretch goals have been added:
- $3.20 million – Rapport System – “Will add a depth of story, interactivity and character development that only Yu Suzuki can bring.”
- $3.50 million – Skill Tree System – “Will give Ryo a new way to level up and specialize his fighting move set.”
- $4.00 million – Baisha Village Expanded, Mini-Games x5
- $4.20 million – Baisha Village Expanded, Infiltration Mission
- $4.40 million – Baisha Village Expanded, Additional Quest
- $4.60 million – Baisha Village Expanded, Battle Event
- $5.00 million – Baisha Village Expanded, Character Perspective System – “Will really let you explore the world of Shenmue through the different character personalities.”
Fund the game on Kickstarter here.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"