5pb. has launched the teaser website for its upcoming Punch Line game, coming to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan this winter.
Punch Line is an adventure game with strong puzzle elements that sees players visiting the heroines’ rooms in search of the “Nandala Gandala” book in 3D environments (with 3D models made by Flight Unit). While doing this, you can select a point in the room to try and trigger a prank. If your prank is successful and you level up, Chiranosuke will appear and the story will advance.
When you get a peek at the heroines’ delicates, your “Outbreak Gauge” will increase, and if it reaches its max, you’ll destroy the entire human race. The story will follow parts and mysteries not seen in the anime, as well as have different endings. According to scenario writer Kotaro Uchikoshi, the game adds 10 episodes over the 12-episode anime. And the second half of the game will have entirely different mechanisms than the first half (fans of the anime will understand why).
The game’s staff is as follows:
- Character Designer – Masahiro Iwasaki
- Scenario – Kotaru Uchikoshi
- Director – Takumi Nakazawa
- Producer – Kazuhiro Ichikawa
- Composer – Tetsuya Komuro
And its voice cast is the same as the anime’s:
- Yuta Iridatsu – Marina Inoue
- Mikatan Narugino – Sora Amamiya
- Ito Hikiotani – Minako Kotobuki
- Meika Daihatsu – Rie Kugimiya
- Rabura Chichibu – Haruka Tomatsu
- Chiranosuke – Yuri Yoshida