Square Enix has detailed the differences between the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions of Dragon Quest Heroes in an update on the game’s official website.
Get the information below.
The content of the game will be exactly the same across PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
- PlayStation 4 – Take screenshots and record video, broadcast gameplay via live streams, Share Play with friends (as far as the opening dragon battle), and Remote Play on PS Vita.
- PlayStation 4 – Characters move more smoothly. The game runs at 60 frames per second.
- PlayStation 3 – The game runs at 30 frames per second.
- PlayStation 4 – Characters, environments, effects, and such have a more delicate expression. Additionally, in cases where large armies of monsters appear, more monsters will be displayed on screen.
- PlayStation 3 – In cases where large armies of monsters appear, some monsters will be hidden. However, the difficulty of these battles will not change.
Dragon Quest Heroes is due out in Japan on February 26.