Aspyr Media is launching a remastered version of Quantic Dream’s Indigo Prophecy on Steam next Thursday, January 29 at 12:00 a.m. PST, an Amazon listing revealed.
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered will be PC, Mac, and Linux-compatible and cost $9.99. Here’s the full list of game features:
- Interactive Drama – An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game’s mysterious noir narrative.
- Extensive Replayability – With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
- Multiple Characters – Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
- Cinematic Score – Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
- Uncut version of the game – Unlike the original North American release, Remastered contains all of the game’s original scenes, uncensored and uncut.
View screenshots from the new release at the gallery.