2K Games and Turtle Rock Studios have announced a Season Pass and revealed the fourth playable monster for Evolve.
Coming this spring as part of the pre-order “Monster Expansion Pack” bonus, the Behemoth is Evolve‘s fourth playable monster. It’s as big as its name implies, and it has the ability to become a destructive boulder than can roll through the environment. Read up more about the monster here.
The “Hunting Season Pass” will retail for $24.99 and include four new playable hunters due out this spring, as well as three exclusive monster skins available at launch.
All future maps will be available free to all players.
Two new digital editions were also announced:
Digital Deluxe Edition for PS4, Xbox One, and PC ($79)
- Full Game
- Monster Expansion
- 3 Exclusive Monster Skins [Magma Goliath, Magma Wraith, Magma Kraken]
- 4 Hunters
- Consumers will be granted the Monster Skins at launch and the Hunters when they are released.
PC Monster Race Edition for PC ($99)
- Everything in the Digital Deluxe package
- The Game
- The Fourth Monster, Behemoth, when available after launch
- The Hunters Season Pass + Magma Monster skins
- The unannounced FIFTH Monster still in development
- Two additional Hunters (beyond the four available in the season pass)
- Four Monster Skins that are exclusively available for PC in this edition for 30 days. Because you are Monster Race. And you deserve bragging rights.
Watch a trailer for the Behemoth below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.