Kenka Bancho 6: Soul & Blood will have in-game tie-ins with five real world shops, Spike Chunsoft revealed.
The following companies will all appear in the game as shops or products:
- Gyoza no Ohsho – A Chinese restaurant chain whose name translates to “dumpling king.”
- Honke Kamadoya – A takeout lunch chain.
- Change with Cheerio – A soft drink company.
- Jeans Mate – A popular casual shop based in the Tokyo area.
- Asbee – A shoes store situated across Japan.
View screenshots of each company’s in-game representation at the gallery.
Kenka Bancho 6: Soul & Blood will launch for 3DS on January 15 in Japan.