Bandai Namoco is bringing J-Stars Victory VS to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita in North America and Europe this summer as J-Stars Victory VS+, the publisher announced.
The western release will include an additional “Arcade Mode,” which Bandai Namco describes as “in the same vein as every fighting game.”
Get the teaser trailer and fact sheet below. View some screenshots at the gallery.
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer: Spike Chunsoft
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, PS3, PS Vita
- Genre: Fighting Game
- Players: 1 to 2 offline, 1 to 4 online
- Rating: Teen / 12+ TBC
- Release: Summer 2015
- Texts: EFIGS
- Voiceover: Japanese
For the 45th anniversary of the “Shonen Jump” magazine and the 20tth anniversary of the “V Jump” magazine, a never before seen fighting game has been developed. The game invites ans and gamers to play with their favorite manga/anime’s characters and progress in the Jump World through different environments recalling One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and others’ memorable moments. For every manga and anime fan, J-Stars Victory VS+ is without a doubt a must-have for long hours of nervous and amazing battles in a unique atmosphere.
- 1st time in North America and Europe – A unique game combining licenses issued in the famous Jump magazines is releasing for the ﬁrst time outside of Japan.
- Incredible Roster – A huge choice of characters coming from the most famous original manga/anime issued in the Jump Magazine.
- Jump World – The world where the adventure takes place offers 4 different scenarios in which players can travel in memorable places like “Planet Namek”, “Alabasta”, “Green Leaf”…
- One game with all famous original manga/anime licenses.
- Communities were waiting for this game since its Japanese release.
- Unique Story mode mixing all licenses characters and environment.
- Epic battles – With the 2 Vs 2 team battle system, ﬁghts are going to be tough, strategic and exciting. Each character possesses his own speciﬁcations and attacks coming from the original manga/anime. The game also adds special moves called “Combination Attack” and “Voltage System” making battles even more aggressive!
- Arcade Mode – An Arcade Mode has been added to the game in the same vein as every ﬁghting game.
- Stunning graphics – With a PlayStation 4 version releasing for the ﬁrst time, the game offers the best possible experiences and plunges players into an Anime.