Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth will launch for PS Vita in Japan on March 12 for 7,171 yen, this month’s issue of V-Jump reveals.
First-print run copies of the game will include BlackAgumon and BlackGabumon, whose final evolution is Omnimon Zwart.
The magazine also reveals voice actors for the game’s cast:
- Male Protagonist – Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
- Female Protagonist – Rumi Okubo
- Nokia Shiramine – Megumi Han
- Arata Sanada – Daisuke Kishio
- Yuuko Kamishiro – Kanae Ito
- Kyoko Kuremi – Maaya Sakamoto
- The Mysterious Boy – Ayumu Murase
Other new details include:
- There will be 13 Royal Knights. Newly confirmed Knights include Jesmon, Ulforce V-dramon, and Dukemon.
- There will be a Coliseum where players can battle against each others’ Digimon via network play, complete with user rankings.
Thanks, [email protected].