Famitsu this week reveals the main staff working on FuRyu’s newly announced The Legend of Legacy for 3DS.
The Bravely Default-looking RPG features a seasoned staff whose previous works include the Final Fantasy and SaGa series, Chrono Trigger, and even Parasite Eve.
Here’s the list:
- Director: Masataka Matsuura (former Level-5)
- Image Illustration: Tomomi Kobayashi (SaGa series)
- Game Design: Kyoji Koizumi (SaGa series)
- Character Design: Ryo Hirao (Pixiv)
- Background Artist: Misako Tsutsui (Final Fantasy, SaGa, etc.)
- Monster Design: Yuuichirou Kojima (former Square Enix) and Ryoji Shimogama (Resident Evil, Parasite Eve 2)
- Composer: Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, Final Fantasy, etc.)
- Sound Editor: Kenichi Saito
- Text Direction: Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, etc.)
- Narration: Emiko Shiratori
- Title Logo Design: Tadahiko Kawaguchi (Website)
- Movie Design: Shuhei Yamagata