IA/VT Colorful will launch for PS Vita in Japan on July 31 for 4,800 yen (tax-excluded), Marvelous AQL reveals in this week’s Famitsu.
A limited edition will be available for 9,420 yen, and include a pouch, PS Vita PCH-1000/2000 skin seal, decoration stickers, cleaning cloth, strap, charm strap, card case, and a special box.
The game will feature 60 playable songs. Previously, 29 have been confirmed. Famitsu this week adds on with an extra six:
- “Kisaragi Attention” by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
- “Ayan no Koufuku Riron” by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
- “Kuusou Forest” by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
- “Kagerou≒Variation” by Yairi
- “22 Seiki kara no Hello” by Rider
- “Zekkyo Paranoia” by Total Objection
When playing songs, players will use the analog stick to move a small circle around the perimeter of a large circle, and ‘catch’ incoming sound by pressing the face buttons.
You’ll be playing throughout the following modes:
- Free-Play Mode: Play and enjoy your favorite songs.
- Step-Up Mode: A challenge mode featuring Easy, Normal, and Hard difficulties.
- My List Play Mode: Set three of your favorite songs and play them consecutively.
- Recommend Song Play Mode: Play songs that you haven’t unlocked, but only one song per day.
- Network Mode: Browse rankings and post play videos.
Thanks, [email protected].