The latest issue of Famitsu revealed Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, an update to last year’s Ragnarok Odyssey, for PS Vita and PlayStation 3. Among a new episode set after the game’s ending, and all the download quests from the original game, the game will also feature a host of new elements. Find these additions detailed below.
- Composed by Kuma Tanioka
- Niizuegg (ニーズヘッグ): A black dragon. In addition to biting and scratch attacks, it can also breath strongly.
- ACE Skill.
- There are ACE skills per class now. Skills include attacks, movement, and recovery.
- In addition to button combinations for invoking a skill, there are also touch commands.
- Skills per class are different, and it appears there are a range of ways to customize them.
- Six classes are being carried over from the original game, but the illustrations have been redone.
- “Tower of Yggdrasil”: A randomly generated dungeon with a layered structure. You’ll need a specific item to get in. The further you go, the more powerful weapons and cards you can acquire. You can take breaks every five levels. Multiplayer is also possible.
- “Harmonasu Weapon”: Using the right order, you can level up your weapon ability. Depending on how you level up, the shape of the weapon will also change.
- There are new items, like clothes and accessories, based on the new monsters. It appears you’ll be able to change their color.
- New cards have been added.
- A “Mercenary Helper” system has been added.
- A “Mercenary Encyclopedia” with weapon and monster data, and a combat record showing play data, has been added.
- “Daily Quests”: GungHo planning to offer a different quest every day.
Thanks, [email protected].