Namco Bandai Games has entered a global agreement to distribute three IndiePub-published download games on consoles in 2013, it has announced.
“We are really pleased to be partnered with an industry leader like Namco Bandai,” says Ray Schaaf, IndiePub’s President and CEO. “We’ve invested a lot of time and money into these great titles and believe Namco Bandai is well positioned to maximize their potential.”
Coming this year, the titles include:
Platforms: PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Arcade
Developer: Koolhaus Games
Capsized is a fast-paced 2D action platformer set in an immersive alien world presented in a unique hand-drawn art style. It combines control elements of first-person shooters and classic platform games. Your ship crash lands on a mysteri¬ous alien planet and you must navigate through perilous environments and fight blood-thirsty creatures to save your crewmates and escape with your lives.
- Old school game like set in an original and immersive Sci-fi environment
- A unique and stimulating Mix between FPS and Platform
- Multiple game modes: Story-based Campaign, Death Match, Survival, Time Trials and Armless Fighting modes
- Frantic gameplay
- Diverse arsenal of weaponry
- Exclusive levels and achievements for XBLA
Plaforms: PlayStation Network (US-only), Xbox LIVE Arcade
Developer: Eko Software
Storm is a physics-based puzzle platform game in which players use natural phenomena to guide a simple seed to fertile soil so it can take root and spring to life. Relax and enjoy adventure, challenge or spirit modes, each set in gorgeous environments and enhanced by soothing, nature-inspired soundscapes.
- 49 challenging levels
- A unique and original game design
- A simple and addictive gameplay
- Great Graphics and physics simulation
- PlayStation Move compatible
Platform: Xbox LIVE Arcade
Developer: Strange Loop Games
Vessel is an Independent and Original 2D action and puzzle game featuring the unique ability to simulate characters composed entirely of fluid. Explore physically modeled worlds and solve puzzles by controlling fluid and machines.
Living liquid machines called Fluros have overrun the world and it is up to their inventor, M. Arkwright, to stop the chaos. Players will embodied M. Arkwright and understand, master, fluids and machines to achieve their quest.
- 2D action / puzzle game based on liquid physics
- Equipment upgrading system
- Controlling machines and liquid
- Deep story background set in a steampunk world
- Original Soundtrack composed and performed by Jon Hopkins