Square Enix has announced the North American pre-order incentives for Crystal Dynamics’ upcoming Tomb Raider reboot. As these things usually go, you’ll get different bonuses depending on where you pre-order. Below are your options. Each retailer will announce additional bonuses on December 18 and in January.
If you’re in Europe, find your pre-order bonuses here.
Exclusive in-game “Challenge Tomb”
- In this exclusive standalone tomb, Lara encounters all new environment puzzles to test her brains and brawn.
“The Final Hours Edition” of Tomb Raider:
- Exclusive 32 page art book created by art director Brian Horton showcasing the art from Tomb Raider.
- Exclusive “Hunter Skin” that grants Lara a layer of action-movie-style natural camouflage.
- The Final Hours of Tomb Raider – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition: Go behind the scenes in this interactive app and experience the highs and lows as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents the inner workings of how famed studio Crystal Dynamics went back to the drawing board to reboot one of the most iconic video games in history.
Exclusive Tomb Raider: The Beginnings Comic Book and Aviatrix Skin
- Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art byTomb Raider art director Brian Horton, The Beginnings is a 48 page six-part graphic novel which tells the story of how the ill-fated voyage of the Endurance came to be.
- Aviatrix Skin: an exclusive 1930s adventurer outfit for Lara Croft, complete with bomber jacket.
Tomb Raider is due for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on March 5, 2013.