Sony Computer Entertainment and Naughty Dog have announced the availability of Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, the game’s “biggest patch ever.”
The patch includes “a host of new systems, DLC, and gameplay changes,” including:
- 100+ new custom parts
- New treasure sets
- New Trophies added to multiplayer
- Two new Legacy levels
- Microtransactions – purchase items you don’t have time to attain, or don’t feel like leveling up to reach.
- New character skins – Torso Flames and Spyder Shirt
- 17 new Taunts
- Block Mesh Maps – maps completely made of meshed, colorful blocks
- Tournament Mode – weekly online tournaments allowing players to earn in-game prizes. Tournament tickets are required, which can be purchased via the PlayStation Store.
- Sniper/Pistole Gametype
- Gameplay Fixes, including adjusted aim, quitting co-op loss, and more
Watch the video below for the full rundown:
Additionally, Naughty Dog has announced “unique new multiplayer DLC” that will begin rolling out on August 14. Watch a clip for that below:
Find more details at the PlayStation Blog.