The PlayStation Blog had a busy E3 this week. It broadcasted hours of live PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita demos including The Last of Us, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, The Unfinished Swan, Beyond: Two Souls, Ni no Kuni, and many more. We’ve compiled everything below in alphabetical order for easy viewing. Get your popcorn, find your game, and start watching.
- Assassin's Creed III
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Darksiders II
- DUST 514
- E3 2012
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Far Cry 3
- God of War: Ascension
- Hitman: Absolution
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- LEGO Lord of the Rings
- LittleBigPlanet Karting
- LittleBigPlanet Vita
- Lost Planet 3
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
- Persona 4 Arena
- Persona 4 Golden
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Portal 2
- Quantum Conundrum
- Rock Band Blitz
- Soul Sacrifice
- Sports Champions 2
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- The Last of Us
- The Unfinished Swan
- When Vikings Attack
Use the coupon code "GEMATSU" for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.