More indie games are on the way to PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. During PlayStation Indie Arcade at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, Sony confirmed four new games for current-gen PlayStation platforms.
- Divekick: A “quirky two-button fighting game” from Iron Galaxy Studios for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
- Metrico: A PS Vita exclusive from Digital Dreams that “delivers an innovative experience in an atmospheric infographic world” and utilizes the system’s controls “in a new way.”
- Spelunky: A randomly-generated cave explorer, first launched on Xbox LIVE Arcade, coming to PlayStation 3 and PS Vita with “new exclusive features” this summer.
- Limbo: The acclaimed puzzle platformer will make its way to PS Vita.
Previously confirmed titles also mentioned include:
- Sportsfriends (PS3, Move)
- Guacamelee! (PS3, PSV)
- Dragon Fantasy: Book II (PS3, PSV)
- Ibb & Obb (PS3)
- Hotline Miami (PS3, PSV)
- Luftrausers (PS3, PSV)
- Velocity Ultra (PSV)
- Thomas Was Alone (PS3, PSV)
- Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge (PS3, PSV)
Also announced at tonight’s event are Blacklight: Retribution and Primal Carnage: Genesis for PlayStation 4. Read more about those here.