BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma was announced for Japanese arcades this past weekend, and while we’ve seen console versions of previous BlazBlue titles, nothing can be said official until confirmed by Arc System Works. Famitsu this week lists a PlayStation 3 version of Chrono Phantasma. However, it does not appear to list an Xbox 360 release.
This could have simply been an error on Sinobi‘s part, which transcribed Famitsu’s release list. Or, it could be that Chrono Phantasma will simply not see an Xbox 360 release, making it a PlayStation 3-exclusive on home consoles.
Thanks, Game Jouhou.
Update 8.8 / 1:15 a.m.: It wasn’t a mistake. Find the Famitsu scan, which lists the game solely for PlayStation 3, below:
- The game is 30 percent complete.
- The goal is to create a game with a new feeling.
- The home version’s main strength is expected to be network mode.
- They want to add a Yarikomi mode. (Essentially, adding more elements to keep gamers playing.)
- The game’s story is making progress.
Thanks, Game Nyarth.