Monster Hunter 4 detailed in Famitsu
No water, new weapons, free camera, and caravan base camp.
Famitsu this week has new details on Monster Hunter 4, following its re-reveal at the Capcom Summer Jam in Odaiba this past weekend.
Revealed in the magazine this week:
- There is not any water.
- Players will make use of differences in ground level when performing jump attacks.
- New monster: “Kechawacha” (romanization not official).
- There will be new weapons, but they’re currently secret.
- There will be new Airou elements.
- It will have a free camera.
- Under certain conditions, players can cling to monsters.
- Unlike previous Monster Hunter titles, there is no base camp. Instead, your camp will move, just as a caravan would.
- The game will have the most NPCs in series history. It will also have new armor designs.
- One to four players can play together locally.
- Monster Hunter 4 and Monster Hunter Tri G were in development alongside each other.
- Two Felynes can accompany the player on hunts.
Thanks, Game Jouhou.
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"