The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information on SaGa: Scarlet Grace – Hiiro no Yabou, the upcoming PlayStation 4, Switch, PC, and smartphone version of SaGa: Scarlet Grace, introducing more of the game’s new elements not in the original release.
Here is the summary:
A survey intended for players of the original game that you can take before starting the game. By checking off the protagonists whose stories you have already cleared in the original game, events that require those stories to be cleared will occur in your playthrough.
A place where you can work together with a woman who gathers up the rare items of the world.
Elements Carried Over in Additional Playthroughs
- Carried over automatically
- Information about the protagonists whose stories you have cleared
- The amount of times you have cleared the game
- Enemy names
- Names of the techniques and arts you have learned
- Carried over from the second playthrough
- Techniques and arts you have acquired, and rank
- Roles you have acquired
- Battle formations
- Industrial development progress
- Carried over after clearing the stories of the four protagonists
- Blacksmith rank
- Trade-In Shop
- Plaza: Poet / Play
- Mondo (voiced by Masafumi Kimura)
- Maximias (voiced by Tsuyoshi Aoki)
- Antonius (voiced by Shuuhei Sakaguchi)
- Elised (voiced by Shizuka Ito)
- Irene (voiced by Urara Takano)
- Eidil (voiced by Satoshi Hino)
- Griffin (voiced by Hironori Kondou)
- Lawson (voiced by Naomi Kusumi)
SaGa: Scarlet Grace first launched for PS Vita in Japan in December 2016. SaGa: Scarlet Grace – Hiiro no Yabou, which adds tons of additional content, is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, PC, and smartphones in Japan on August 2. An English version is also planned, but has yet to be dated. Read more about the game here.