Superbeat: Xonic will launch for Switch both physically and digitally in North America on November 21, and digitally in Europe on November 30, PM Studios announced. A physical release will follow in Europe on December 8.
The game will feature 65 songs from R&B to rock, techno, and K-pop, with seven additional tracks available for free via downloadable content on release date. This includes:
- “Rackin’ Gravity” by 7 Sequence
- “Neko-kun” by Basiscape
- “Select, Start” by Steven Silo
- “Donut Island” by Steven Silo
- “Oh-Wei-Oh” by Bentley Jones
- “Stutta 2.0” by Bentley Jones
- “Talk 2 U” by Bentley Jones
These tracks are already available as paid downloadable content for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
Watch a new set of trailers below.