Total sales for Switch hardware have topped 4.7 million units as of June 30, Nintendo announced in its latest earnings report.
Switch software has sold a total of 13.60 million units worldwide.
Updated numbers for 3DS and Wii U were also shared:
- 3DS – 67.08 million hardware sales / 335.10 million software sales
- Wii U – 13.56 million hardware sales / 99.97 million software sales
Nintendo’s top-selling Switch titles are as follows (again, as of June 30):
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 3.92 million
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 3.54 million
- 1-2-Switch – 1.22 million
- Arms – 1.18 million