5pb. has released Corpse Party: Blood Drive for iOS devices via the App Store for $12.99. The 2014-launched 3D horror game was previously only available for PS Vita.
Here’s the full overview, via 5pb.:
The game system is the same as Corpse Party Blood Covered: …Repeated Fear, in which the player can control the character to search through the map. The fear of that you don’t know what will happen is coming for you again.
- The Finale of the Heavenly Host series!
- This game is made up from 2 modes, the ADV style conversation mode and the character manipulation style search mode!
- In search mode, the only thing can be relied on in the darkness is your flashlight, which doubles the fear!
- The difficulty is adjusted for your mobile device!
- Quick save function which you can save the game any time! (Some scenes are not savable in the game.)
- Faster scene-switching than the consumer version!
- Volume of over 20-hour total play time!
- Universal app that supports both iPhones and iPads!
- Save data supports iCloud backup! You can share the same save data in your different devices!
- Game Center support!
- OP movies and Endings are based on PS Vita version.
You can comfortably play the game with intuitive touch panel operation!
- Search mode
- Flashlight panel: Flashlight switch
- Battery consumption panel: Endless Battery Mode switch
- Left virtual joystick: Character movement
- Menu panel: Menu open
- Character change panel: Character switching
- Run panel: Character running while touched down
- Right virtual joystick: Flashlight direction
- Screen tap: Confirm / Investigation / Trap cancellation / Talk
- Conversation mode
- Screen tap: Confirm / Message skip / Skip mode cancellation
- Swipe up: Message window hide / display
- Swipe down: Open message log
- Swipe left / right: Skip mode
- Backup your save data to iCloud – Choose “Option” , “BACKUP” to backup your save data to iCloud. (Documents and Data is required to be ON in iCloud settings.)
- Restore your save data from iCloud – Choose “Option” , “RESTORE” to restore your save data from iCloud. (Your save data on your device will be overwritten.)