The newly confirmed characters join the previously confirmed playable Nero, Tamamo no Mae, Attilia, Mumei, Gilgamesh, Artoria, Elizabeth Bathory, and Jeanne d’Arc.
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on November 10 in Japan and this winter in North America.
Update 9:25 p.m.: Here are more details, via Weekly Famitsu.
In the world of the reborn moon, where Nero’s party and Tamamo no Mae’s party were struggling for sovereignty, Attila’s party bent on the destruction of civilization intervenes and drive Nero and Tamamo no Mae into a corner.
- Nero’s party: Nero Claudius, Mumei, and Gawain
- Tamamo no Mae’s party: Tamamo no Mae, Elizabeth Bathory, Karna, and Lu Bu Fengxian
- Attila’s party: Attila, Gilgamesh, Jeanne d’Arc
(It seems Artoria doesn’t belong to a party?)
- Karna (voiced by Koji Yusa) – A Lancer. His Noble Phantasm is “Vasavi Shakti: O Sn, Abide to Death.” Although he seems inhuman, he’s honest.
- Lu Bu Fengxian (voiced by Kunihiko Yasui) – A Berserker. His Noble Phantasm is “God Force: The Five Soldiers of the War God.” He lost all of his martial arts, but is very powerful in battle.
- Gawain (voiced by Takahiro Mizushima) – A Saber. His Noble Phantasm is “Excalibur Galatine: The Reborn Sword of Victory.” He is one of the Knights of the Round. He has a hard time reading situations.
- Command Spells – By consuming one you can revive a character, and by consuming all you can strengthen your character for a fixed period of time.
- Level Up – A Servant’s power will increase based on his or her level. You can also easily strengthen other Servants with items you obtain during sub stories.
- Codecast – While the protagonist character is unable to directly participate in combat, he or she can support Servants depending on their outfit. These outfits can be created through item crafting, but whether or not this means there is some sort of costume change element for the protagonist is unknown.
- Phantasm Circuit – By collecting three Phantasm Circuits throughout the stage, you can trigger your Noble Phantasm. And when the opponent is trying to trigger one, you can unleash and attack and cancel their trigger.
- Moon Cell Magical Energy – In Servants who possess the Regalia, this triggers the “Moon Crunch” form change, and in Servants without it, it triggers the ability enhancing “Moon Drive.” It’s trigger conditions are currently unknown.
Thanks, [email protected].