Lost Reavers, Bandai Namco’s free-to-play online co-op action game, will launch for Wii U in open beta on April 14 and in full on April 28, Nintendo announced.
The game tasks players with teaming up online to fight zombies and solve puzzles as they search for valuable treasure. As players complete missions, characters will level up, unlock additional skills and increase their in-game funds to acquire new weapons.
Get the trailer and fact sheet below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
The humid dust filled air and the remainders of the intruders who failed before you are stoic reminders of the dangers that lie in seeking lost and forgotten treasure. But all grievances can’t compare with the overwhelming satisfaction that one gains from gazing at a priceless artifact. Bandai Namco Studios is proud to present their latest Free-to-play online co-op action game, Lost Reavers.
The lost treasures of the world lie scattered throughout various corners of the Earth. But rare fortunes are never easily acquired. To recover these riches, it’s going to take more than just a fortunate expedition. You’ll need the wits to solve puzzles, the expertise to disarm traps, and the armaments to fight legions of undead guardians. But that’s not enough; you’re going to need a team of cunning explorers at your side. Team up with other voyagers online as you fight zombies, kill bosses, and discover valuable relics in the most diverse locations on the planet. Acquire the treasure and successfully return with the cargo to divvy up the prizes and receive your share of the spoils!
- An Assortment of Treasure Hunters – Choose from a squad of expeditioners to tackle the missions ahead. Each character specializes in a distinct attack style. From the bazooka blasting machine gunner to the katana wielding school girl, there’s a style for everyone to enjoy.
- Gain Levels and Unlock Weapons – As you go on missions, your character will gain levels, unlock more skills, and increase their funds to acquire new weapons. But getting stronger is just a career perk; it’s the sparkle of a rare artifact that’ll drive a treasure hunter to the ends of the Earth.
- Tactical Combat Planning – Before the mission begins, organize your character to be the ultimate treasure seeker. Strategize with allies, modify weapons, or use items to give you the extra edge.
- Explore Elegant Environments – With a variety of different routes, puzzles, and enemy spawns, levels may be enjoyed multiple times.
- Play with Friends Anytime – Ally with up to three friends online to take down formidable enemies and deactivate various traps so you reach the treasure that lies deep within the level