The PlayStation 4 version of Samurai Warriors 4 will receive a “Special Anime Pack” collector’s edition in North America and Europe, Koei Tecmo announced.
Celebrating the series’ 10th anniversary, the Special Anime Pack includes:
- “Special Anime Pack” 10th anniversary Collector’s Edition packaging
- Samurai Warriors: Legend of the Sanada anime (Blu-ray Disc)
- Samurai Warriors 4 game (PlayStation 4)
- Samurai Warriors 4 Official Soundtrack (CD)
- Downloadable Content:
- Special Costume Pack 4: Garcia, Ina, Nene and Oichi (DLC)
- Old Costume Pack 1: Yukimura, Mitsuhide, Nobunaga, Noh, Oichi, and Ranmaru (DLC)
- Edit Parts Pack 1 which allows facial and Western themed armor customization (DLC)
Additionally, GameStop (U.S.) and Game (Europe) pre-orders will include:
- Scenario Pack 1: New stages “Sinister Beauties” and “Men of Charm and Courage”, new items “Gold Lacquered Box” and “Lion Censer”
- Special Costumes for: Mitsunari Ishida and Toyohisa Shimazu
Amazon and Best Buy (U.S.) pre-orders include:
- Weapon Pack 1: New weapons for over 25 characters
- Old Costume Pack 2: Costumes inspired by the original Samurai Warriors for Keiji Maeda, Kenshin Uesugi, Kunoichi and Shingen Takeda
In Europe, Weapon Pack 1 is available as a ShopTo.net bonus and Old Costume Pack 2 is available through CentreSoft.
Samurai Warriors 4 is due out for PlayStation 4 on October 21 in North America and October 24 in Europe. PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions will be released exclusively via PlayStation Network.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.