Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for iOS is now available on the App Store in North America and Europe for $14.99 / EUR11.99 / GBP10.49, Capcom announced.
The iOS version was first released in Japan back in May.
The action RPG, which sees players band together in order to hunt down monsters and progress through a wide range of quests, offers the following updated features:
- Graphics are in higher HD resolution with support for up to 2048×1536 on iPad
- All controls are optimized for touch screen functionality
- New target camera options make it easier to follow the action
- Support for controller peripherals for iPhone and iPod touch such as the Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery and other MFi controllers
- Seamless real-time four player co-op battles via Wi-Fi connection
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite first launched for PSP in 2009.