Deadfall Adventures, launched for Xbox 360 and PC in November last year, is coming to PlayStation 3 this summer as Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis, The Farm 51 announced.
The PlayStation 3 version adds a number of new additions and improvements, including:
- Fully upgraded gameplay and graphics;
- New location and secrets to explore;
- Exclusive Survival/Co-op DLC mode with two additional maps for PS3 owners;
- New boss fights;
- New cut-scenes and improved visuals of original ones;
- Improved leveling system;
- Completely new notepad system;
- New flashlight burst attack;
- And much more!
Find a story synopsis below, via The Farm 51.
It’s an action-packed journey played out on a great scale as Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis puts you into the boots of James Lee Quatermain, the world’s premier treasure hunter with a knack for adventurer . . . and trouble!. Head off into remote and inaccessible regions of the world in your quest to find lost riches and perhaps even rescue a damsel or two in distress from the clutches of enemies both earthly and not-so-earthly. As the story unfolds, Quatermain finds himself enmeshed in a treasure hunt across the globe. From the stormy deserts of Egypt to the icy depths of the Arctic and all the way to the steaming jungles of Guatemala, our hero struggles to retrieve an ancient and cherished artifact – The Heart of Atlantis!
Watch the debut trailer below, and some screenshots at the gallery.