Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will launch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America and Europe in September, Bandai Namco announced.
In Europe, the game will ship in two special editions alongside the standard version.
The “Rivals” day one edition will include two exclusive costumes “which will not be sold separately at a later date.” Naruto will be dressed as his long-time rival Sasuke, while Sasuke will be dressed as Naruto.
The “Samurai Edition” will include:
- Rivals Edition of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- A 17cms Naruto Samurai Figurine (Produced exclusively for the game)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectible Metal case
Find a fact sheet and trailer below, and new screenshots at the gallery.
The latest installment of the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series will offer players a new experience in the deep & rich Naruto environment. Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, more than 100 characters and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Ninja Battle Action – Amazing fights and original animation heighten the incredible action and interactive experience of the Storm series like never before.
- Improved Gameplay – New Gameplay mechanics with the powerful Combined Ultimate Jutsu and combined attacks.
- Never-before-seen Roster – More than 100 playable characters, including new characters and transformations appearing for the fi rst time!
- Exclusive Character – A brand new character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto exclusively for the game.
- Ninja World Tournament – A brand new mode where 4 different Ninjas battle and the last one standing wins!