Acquire has released the first official screenshots of Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed on PlayStation 4.
First, here’s an outline of what we know:
- Higher Quality – The visual quality has been raised on the streets of Akihabara, its buildings, and its people for a more realistic rendition of Tokyo’s Electric Town.
- Faster Load Times – Load times, such as at the start of event movies or switching to the map, have been reduced.
- More NPCs – The number of passers by in Akiba has seen a huge increase.
Almost All Paid and Free DLC Included
- Heroine Swimsuit Set – This was a paid add-on for the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions, but will be available from the start on PlayStation 4.
- Chibi Character Mode – This was unlocked after clearing the game in the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions, but can be used from the start on PlayStation 4.
The PlayStation 4 version will include a new Visual Editor that allows players to customize Akihabara to their liking. Chane it to a sci-fi green, or to a summer dusk-like atmosphere.
In a pinch? If you’re live streaming your game, views of your broadcast can insert “help” in the comments to summon the protagonist’s sister will appear wearing super powerful equipment. Want to make it rain? If the viewer inserts “panty jump,” underwear will rain down in Akihabara.
Viewers of your broadcast will also appear in the game as non-player characters throughout Akihabara.
First-print versions of the game will include a download code for a “Character Variation Set,” which includes different costume colors for hte game’s heroines.
The game is due out on PlayStation 4 on July 3 in Japan. The PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions are due out this summer in North America.
View the screenshots at the gallery.