Namco Bandai Europe’s latest domain registrations: Short Peace Game, One Piece: Unlimited World Red, more
Naruto Revolution and possible J-Stars domains, too.
Namco Bandai Europe has registered eight new domain names, some of which seem to hint at new games and western localizations for its upcoming Japanese releases.
The domains are:
- shortpeace-game.com – Namco Bandai, Crispy’s, and Grasshopper Manufacture’s upcoming PlayStation 3 side-scroller Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day is the fifth part of the Short Peace anime movie project.
- tenkai-knights-game.com – Tenkai Knights is a Canadian-Japanese anime that began airing in August. At this time, a game has not been announced.
- wwvs-game.com – This one’s a mystery. Though the “vs” at the end might suggest a localization for J-Stars Victory VS, Namco Bandai’s Jump stars fighting game for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
- narutorevolution-game.com – Another mystery. Though the “Revolution” in the name might suggest a free-to-play fighting game similar to PlayStation 3’s Tekken Revolution.
- pacmanghostlyadventures2.com – Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures isn’t due out until October 29, but it seems Namco Bandai is already preparing for a potential sequel.
- one-piece-unlimited-world-red.com – One Piece Unlimited World Red is an upcoming 3DS game in Japan. This could signal a localization.
- awakened-legends-game.com – A mystery. What is “Awakened Legends?”
- awakened-legends-vs.com – Wait. “Vs?” Maybe the “legends” in the domain refers to are actually Jump characters?
Save $3 with the coupon code "GEMATSU"