Namco Bandai Europe has registered eight new domain names, some of which seem to hint at new games and western localizations for its upcoming Japanese releases.
The domains are:
- shortpeace-game.com – Namco Bandai, Crispy’s, and Grasshopper Manufacture’s upcoming PlayStation 3 side-scroller Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day is the fifth part of the Short Peace anime movie project.
- tenkai-knights-game.com – Tenkai Knights is a Canadian-Japanese anime that began airing in August. At this time, a game has not been announced.
- wwvs-game.com – This one’s a mystery. Though the “vs” at the end might suggest a localization for J-Stars Victory VS, Namco Bandai’s Jump stars fighting game for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
- narutorevolution-game.com – Another mystery. Though the “Revolution” in the name might suggest a free-to-play fighting game similar to PlayStation 3’s Tekken Revolution.
- pacmanghostlyadventures2.com – Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures isn’t due out until October 29, but it seems Namco Bandai is already preparing for a potential sequel.
- one-piece-unlimited-world-red.com – One Piece Unlimited World Red is an upcoming 3DS game in Japan. This could signal a localization.
- awakened-legends-game.com – A mystery. What is “Awakened Legends?”
- awakened-legends-vs.com – Wait. “Vs?” Maybe the “legends” in the domain refers to are actually Jump characters?